Are you looking for a way:
- to make the Mass more meaningful?
- to serve your Lord?
- to see the Mass from a whole different perspective?
Become an altar server!
Those wishing to altar serve must have received the Sacrament of First Eucharist and regularly attend Mass. There are two training dates and you must arrive at the church 15 minutes before your assigned Mass to sign in, and set up. There is no upper age limit, but parents are responsible for getting youths to the training and to church early when they serve.
For information or to sign up, please contact:
|Saturday – 5PM||MORSE||MARSHALL
|Sunday – 7AM||DUNN
|Sunday – 9AM||WILFAHRT
|Sunday – 11AM||MARQUEZ
|Sunday – 5PM||MORALES||YU
1. Please Sign in the Book whenever you serve. Sign first and last name. (Please print)
2. If you cannot serve at your appointed Mass, you must get a replacement. Refer to your list of servers for phone numbers.
3. You may serve at any Mass you attend as long as there are no more than three servers.
4. Please hang up the Altar Server robes after you use them and be sure to snap the collar of the robe when you hang it up, so it won’t fall off the hanger. Thank you!
If you don’t sign in, I have to record that you did not serve at Mass.